Amusement Park Water Rides
Every amusement park should have at least one water ride to cool down visitors on those hot summer days. Our Sidewinder MK-I, is a thrilling and marketable ride that doesn't require a swim suit.
With over 50 installations worldwide, the award winning Sidewinder is now available as a dry thrill ride. Give your visitors an experience like no other with this unique and innovative ride. The Sidewinder Dry, propels riders from side to side in triple, double or single person rafts.
The Sidewinder has a high capacity and small footprint making it an affordable addition that will keep people coming back for more.
Based on four rides per tower:
- Prices under $1,000,000 USD*
- Patrons can ride fully clothed
- Very lower water consumption
- Capacity as high as 1440 per hour (using triple tubes)
- Footprint of approximately 175' x 175'
- Low maintenance
- Highly marketable!
* Not including shipping and installation